Into Your Lawn!
Lawn aeration is proven to increase the
effectiveness of your lawn care.
Call Today to Get Your FREE Quote!
Fairway Lawn Service Provides Lawn Aeration & Moisture Management
from San Francisco to San Jose. We Have Aerated Lawns Since 1977
Fairway Lawn Service does lawn aeration, and is an authorized Moisture Manager applicator. That’s all we do. In fact, we probably have aerated more lawns in the San Francisco Bay Area than anyone else. Fairway Lawn Service has provided lawn aeration for over 40 years. Fairway started in Los Altos, right down the street from where owner Max Todd went to High School. Our customers rely on us to aerate their lawns and apply Moisture Manager regularly. Our success over many decades speaks for itself.
Aeration & Moisture Manager – Your Answer to a Beautiful Lawn
- Moisture Manager is an amazing new guaranteed water-saving product for lawns and plants.
- Once applied (lasts 3 months!) and watered in, you can use up to 50% less water and keep your lawn and plants alive and green. Really!
- If you’re watering between rainy seasons, you should have Moisture Manager applied to your lawns and/or landscaping.
- Applied every 3 months, it can make a big difference in your water bill, and how your lawns and landscaping look.
- It can even prevent the loss of your lawn and landscaping during a dry spell or drought.
- It costs less than a nickel per square foot to have it professionally applied, and it’s guaranteed or your money back! Read More..
A Message from Max, Owner of Fairway Lawn Service
Over 40 Years Experience Aerating Lawns
Lawn Aeration is a treatment performed on lawns to help reduce compaction and improve air/water circulation. A very inexpensive way to determine if your soil is too compacted and in need of aeration. Use a screwdriver after your lawn has been watered and attempt to push the screwdriver down into the soil. If the screwdriver goes into the soil with almost no resistance at all, then there is no compaction problem that you should be concerned about. On the other hand, if it’s difficult to push the screwdriver into the soil, then we recommend you aerate your lawn for a healthier and greener lawn.
When you become a customer of Fairway Lawn Service, we will aerate your lawns twice a year automatically. Consistency is key to maintaining a healthy lawn. Call us with your lawn care questions. We will help even if you are not a customer!
Aeration is an inexpensive way to spruce up your lawn!
Before Lawn Aeration
After Lawn Aeration
Regular aeration helps keep these pesky weeds in check.
Mouse Ear Chickweed
Nut sedge / Nut grass
Poa Annua (Annual Bluegrass)
We'll give you free expert advice about your lawns, whether you're a customer or not.
Will More Water Fix This?
How to mow your lawn properly
How to Water Your Lawn Properly
Seven Rules of Lawn Care
Why Should I Choose Aeration?
The Drought, and What You Can Do About It
Send us a picture of your lawn issues and we will contact you with a remedy.
What Our Customers are Saying!
Mrs. JF, Hillsborough, CA
Mr. PC, Mountain View, CA
Mrs. MA, Los Altos, CA
Mr. FB, Stanford, CA
Mr. PO, Palo Alto, CA
Mr. MC, Woodside, CA
Mr. DK, Sunnyvale, CA
Mrs. RS, Livermore, CA
Greg P. Los Altos, CA